Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) With S Bike Mode Launches In India
Samsung launched March 31 a fresh entry-level Smartphone named the Galaxy J3 (2016) in India. The USP of the Galaxy J3 (2016) is the S bike means, which comes into play when a client is riding a two-wheeler, claims Samsung. If someone calls the Galaxy J3 holder, they will get an automatic reply saying the device user is on the road, and might be available later by using the NFC tag. If the caller wishes to express some urgent situation news, they will be asked to press “1” to overrule the S bike mode, said the Smartphone-maker. It also has Ultra data saving (UDS) method powered by Opera Max that compresses cellular data across all contents. The mode also supports gestures, and the biker can refuse the call using a gesture. The bike approach also contains motion lock, which stops the biker from answering the call when the bike is moving. It can also check the bike ride and split information with the rider.
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830 64-bit processor with Mali-400 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 142.3 x 71x 7.9mm; Weight: 138g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB OTG
- 2600mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy JE Price Details
The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) comes in Black, White and Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 8,990 and will exclusively be obtainable through Snapdeal opening today. It also comes with twice data offer for Vodafone 4G customers for six months and two months for 3G customers on data packs of 1GB and above.