How to Recover iPhone Passcode Without Losing Data
- January 08, 2020
- William Lewis
What if you forget your iPhone password? You tried to unlock it, but it kept following you – you panic, depending on what you’ve stored on it, the one thing that scares you the most, Don’t know that data can be recovered after you clear the code, I got great news for you, yes you can! There are two options for recovering an iPhone passcode without losing data.
1 Step to Recover iPhone Password Code Without Losing Data:
Remember we talked about backing up your data if you’ve backed it up to iTunes, here’s how to restore the files. You will first need to plug your device into a computer that you used to sync files and launch the iTunes App, and you should go to File (then you have the iTunes App Launch the Devices) Then restore the backup File (The easiest way to find out which File needs to be restored is to check the file size, and the date saved). Remember, your phone must be plugged in during this process.
Option 2: If you have a backup on the iTunes or iCloud
1. If you have to sync your iPhone with iTunes, you can also use this option to restore your option.
2. You are connecting our iPhone to the computer you’ve synced with.
3. Launch iTunes, and when you’re prompted to provide a passcode, you should try another computer you are compatible with.
4. Then You have to wait for iTunes to sync and backup your device.
5. After the files have been synced and backed up, you should click the Restore button.
6. When you go to the Setup screen, restoring your iOS device, tap Restore from iTunes Backup.
7. Lastly, you should select your device in iTunes, find the date and size or each of the backup files and select the corresponding one.
The ultimate option is to use the iCloud option, and you can delete, backup your files from the iCloud platform. You need to first turn on the “Find my iPhone” feature.
1. Go to the iCloud platform by visiting the website
2. You then need to log in with the Apple ID associated with your iPhone.
3. You should find “All Devices” and click on it. This is at the top of your browser window, and you should choose your iOS device.
• The last thing you need to do is select the Delete iPhone button from the three options that will be provided to you.
Then you can only restore from iCloud backup on iCloud, and then you can recover the iPhone password without losing the data.