How to Design the best Baby Stroller for Travel
- January 22, 2020
- William Lewis
The baby stroller is commonly used discovery in the current world with the number of journeys made every single day. The baby strollers’ appearance through history and the alteration made through the need of convenience, way back in the 1700s.
Today’s children’s journey to reach the aspirations of the vibrant world has greatly improved. Most of them are equipped with wheels and a small bicycle with aerodynamics. Where 3-wheeled models with needle race cars are commonly known that athletes use a small bicycle attached to the bike to spend time with the children riding the bike. ۔
How to design the best baby stroller for travel?? Step by Step Guide Listed Below_
1. Raw materials
The raw material deployed in making baby stroller is either an aluminium or steel metal for the frame. The cloth for the seat, hood, rubber or plastic for handles and wheels.
2. The manufacturing process
Baby strollers for travel come in different styles due to the fact that they are manufactured on an assembly line. You can make any vertical, portable baby stroller strictly by observing the following manufacturing process: –
3. The frame
• Take steel/aluminium tubing, press and bent it to make components of a frame.
• Pick metal frame components and then immerse into an autoxidizing solution so as to put off the rust and to help the paint stick to the frame.
• Just as automobiles are painted by a powder coating method, the frames also take the very method, spray-paint them.
• Pre-heat the frame components then coat them with a resin powder finish. – heat the components again in order to bake the finish onto the frame. -assemble the different components of the frame with rivets, bolts or screws.
Read More: Things You Need For The Baby’s Arrival
4. The seat and hood
• Use an overhead cutting operator or cutting die to cut off the seat and hood from a large swarthy. The overhead cutting operator is able to cut 10 to 20 pieces at ago.
• Stitch the trim onto seat and hood with a large mechanical sewing operator
5. Final production
• Attach the seat and hood to the assembled frame
• Attach the wheels to the amassed frame
• Put your final product in a plastic bags and pack for sale
6. Quality control
Since the baby stroller must be safe and sound for a kid to ride in, you will need to adhere to control regulations. Remember any baby stroller manufactured in the US should meet American Society for Testing and Materials Standard No.833-97. The components of your best baby stroller for travel will be checked by the supplier then certified to meet the ASTM standards before shipment to the producer.
7. The Future
In the current world, people are fully equipped with technology and therefore baby strollers looked at some of the products brought by the technology. Riders, athletes, as well as casual walkers, can all bring their children along in different baby strollers which are anticipated that the future models will still be developed to meet the desires of the society, just as it has happened within the past three centuries.